Mother’s Day BALLS
Party will be on Saturday May 12th starting at 6 pm eastern time
1. Everyone will get a pearl pop with 1 loose pearl (just a few will have 2)
2. Everyone will get a plated standard cage of their choice but they must have the cage # ready when it is their turn and a back up or two in case we are out of stock. If you don’t have a cage pick at that time, a random one will be given.
3. Everyone will have a necklace in their ball and there is no swapping them out. (It would take too long to sit and wait for choices plus I will use the sizes I have in stock)
4. Everyone will get an extra.
5. There will be
2 firesticks ($40 value)
30 hair clips (my favorites)
30 “bags” most likely consisting of a bracelet (pearl or stone or something else)
30 10 pearl oysters (same ones that I had in that sale last week that went for $40 each)
2 monster oysters (not opened during the party but rather the next day during a short live just for these)
6 pairs of leggings
6. If you are not present when your name is called, you will be moved down the list until you arrive. If you are not there at all, we will move you to the end and we WILL open you even if you are not there.
7. If you think you will not be satisfied with winning ANY of these prizes.....PLEASE DO NOT ORDER!
There will be 100 balls available for purchase. Only order if you are sure you want to participate. It is not fair to me or the others if someone orders and then changes their mind.
Look at the list of possible prizes and assume you will win the one you least likely would prefer. If that will not make you happy, then this isn’t the something you should participate in.
I realize all of these rules or decisions will not appeal to everyone. If you do not like them, please do not participate. No one is forced to participate. But if you DO participate, please don’t complain about the decisions I have made.
Our Easter balls sold out very quickly so keep that in mind.
GOOD LUCK and let’s have a great Mother’s Day event!!!